Sunday, August 24, 2008

Do or Die

Its do or die time for me pretty much this week. My patents told me if I don't have a job this week that I will have to move back with them. That is the last thing I want to do is move back to Thoreau New Mexico. As you might know I have been looking for a job for a while now. For me at least it seems like quite of few places I that I interviewed at where looking for more mid to senior level. Someone who has worked in the field longer then then what I have been in the field for. There are a few places where I did not have such a great interview at for what ever reason. I know that there have been a few jobs that I did interview at I could do with out much training on how to do it.
So anyway there is always part time work. I will be spending some time this week going around and finding out what is out. So wish me luck unless you want me to move to Thoreau (Mom and Dad). Who knows the next time you order pizza I might be the one who drops it up. If so I hope for a big tip. Then I will be able to save some money up and while not at work I can spend some time reviewing things that I took in the past as well as maybe learn new stuff and that will get me that much better at doing things. I know that Flex is something that is getting used quite a bit these days. I can spend time learning that and when I get to the point where I can just pick it up and go I will be able to find a job using it. I just have some of the basic down with it but it is something that I want to learn.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Ben, I'm so excited that you found a job and don't have to move back to Thoreau. Obviously God doesn't want that either. Yea for being in tune with the spirit.

Tracy said...

So did you DO or did you DIE. I know you were so hoping to move back in with the 'rents (free rent, right!!). Send some job dust our way, kay. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So Ben!! You found a job? We so wanted you back in Thoreau!! Why does everyone just think it is the worst place on earth?? As far as I can tell, you turned out pretty okay for being raised here...you need to come back and raise your children here...hee-hee. So glad to find your blog, I hope it's okay if we add you to our friends. Come and visit us on our blog anytime!!

doakes said...

Ben, you need to update this. Tell us about your girlfriend, pictures of her, and all that.

Tracy said...

Ben! Do you have a girlfriend?! I want to see pictures, please. I was all speculation (Ashley), but I had no idea. Why do you keep stuff like this from me? I am your second favorite sister after all. I think I deserve to know. Updates! Updates!

Tracy said...

by joshua

dear ben,
i just started school.
i love you.
and i want a lot of things for my birthday.
goodbye.
love, joshua

David Oakes said...

I dont have a girlfriend