Monday, September 15, 2008

Vote for Zach

Im going to post this on my blog.
Vote for Zach's video (mhallstr4) every day this week and help him win a free bike signed by Lance Armstong:
http://www.livestrong.com/contest/youtube-share-your-story/
He's a finalist in Lance's "Dare to Share Your Story" video contest for the amazing and inspirational way he faced cancer.
Voting is from Monday, Sept 15 through, Sunday Sept 21 - and you can vote once every 24 hours on Lance's website. Have you and everyone you know vote for Zach everyday this week and he's sure to win!

Thanks,
Michael Hallstrom
P.S. A link to the voting website is on www.ZHOPE.org too

4 comments:

doakes said...

Do you know Zach?
I voted for his video.

David Oakes said...

Yes he is from my mission

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben. Yes, I voted for that random person, well, not so random since he is from your mission. I need to leave a message for Tracy and Amy on your blog, sorry.....Tracy and Amy! I would really like to see your blogs and comment. Would it be possible for you to "unblock" me? Or if you think I'm just nosey (which I totally am) you don't have to. I was able to see Tracy's one time, but have never been able to comment or get back on. Anyway, my email id is beblieux@yahoo.com. Thanks for your space Ben!

doakes said...

He WON!