Monday, October 13, 2008

My birthday is tomorrow

Well another year (from my birthday to today not from new years to the next new years.) has come and gone and nothing much has change from last year for me. A few things but not much. I did get done with school. Which is nice on not having to do homework every week. Had a job lost it a few months later and found a second job a couple of months after that. I pretty much have the same friends a few new ones here and there from work or new people that I have meet but the core is still the same. I have moved to a different place I call home just down the street where I lived before. I did get a new car after I went off roading in my old one which happen the year before and after that it was never the same. I have learned a thing or two along the way but whose know on what I forgot I sure don't. But I guess if you have nothing much going that what you get which I don't mind it sometimes makes life a bit easier that way. I did change my name well at least on facebook I did.
As a kid it seem like a year was such a long wait but know it is like wow a year has gone by. This past year even had an extra day and that didn't seem to matter. Before you know it will be a new year maybe it will be the same as the last.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. You are getting old Ben. I think you might even be older than me...I still don't have a paying job.

Jean said...

What do you mean you went off roading in the old car - and then it was never the same!!!! I am definitely glad you are paying for this car.