Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Rant for today.

A few days ago I thought to myself I really do not care about a lot of stuff right now. So I decided why try to be nice when it is a lot easier to be mean to people who are stupid and get on your nerves. I was like this for a little while and I just said what ever came to my mind. Calling people names to whom ever I thought should have a nickname that didn't go to well. Most people seemed like they didn't like those names and to this day some people never forgive me for that. But oh well I don't care right now. So if I start saying mean things to you again its not me its you.
The reason why I want to be mean again is it is just a lot easier that way when you don't care what others thing of you and you really don't care about them it make it a lot easier not to bit your tongue. For those of you who I am not mean to you must of not have done anything to make me mad at you. Like doing something stupid that makes me mad at you.
So those who are bummed and want to start being a new person just be mean to people and soon you will have new friends who you might actually like for a change. It does not seem like to many people care about me right now. My family never visits me. When they do go off and visit the other kids a few times a year and I live closer then two of them. Well maybe just as close as Tanner. They just think way if he wants to see us let him come to Thoreau. Like I ever want to do that again. Only a few people seemed to care it was my birthday last week. In fact I think only 5 people said happy birthday to me face to face up here. So wrote emails or posted it on facebook. But not to many. I bet I can go away for a few days and no one will even know that I am gone. They don't care so why should I care.
I bet if I ever have to spend some time in the Hospital no one will come and see me. I should try and get hurt to stay there to see who my real friends are. If any of them will show up.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It sounds like you've been having a bad week Ben. I'm sorry. We'll come visit you...someday. Don't let it get you down, Ben. Just keep truckin' through and you'll end up on top of that mountain eventually. Mutton chops and all.

Tanner said...

We care, and someday we will make it to Salt Lake to visit you. Meanwhile, be nice. It'll make you happier, your attitude will affect how you feel about yourself.

David Oakes said...

I do not care about other people

doakes said...

I think the song "Put a Girl in it" was written just for you!